Achievements of the organization for 15 years:
- 49 printed publications on compliance of human rights, the bases of local self government, analytical reports
- 24 broadcasts and 19 radio programs
- held over 8,030 free legal consultations for socially vulnerable people
- more than 650 citizens received free legal counsel
- the activities of 19 NGOs and initiative groups have been supported financially through mini-grants competitions.
- Youth of Chernihiv and Sumy regions took an active and conscious part in the presidential elections, 2014
- Youth has strengthened the capacity to lead and develop civil society. The spread of e-learning among young people. 80 people completed training courses in advocacy, conflict resolution, community development.
- All stakeholders (local communities, NGOs, local and state authorities) understand the necessity to have a common vision on existing problems (eg, developed Sustainable Energy Plans in 4 cities).
- Acceptance of Terms “on the BSP” as a new form of cooperation between public authorities and the communities in 5 cities of Chernihiv region. Territorial communities directly involved in decision-making.
- Creation of the center of administrative services, and monitoring activities.
- Enhancing communication between local authorities and communities. Employees of administrations and local authorities stepped up their ability to use new media in their work.